* align images horizontally or vertically
* display or hide image captions below
* display first X images or random X images
* define image height and width
* ignore first image (this option is letting the first image into the content, putting only the rest into the module)
* skip nr. images
* new plugin to suppress content images and display them only inside the module.
Basically in Joomla, images work by selecting a list of "Content images" and then adding the "image" tag in the content to specify where they should appear.
This extension takes automatically the images from the "Content images" list and place them into a module on the relevant articles page.
This would mean that the publisher will not have to add the image tags manually in the module and will have control where to place the images where ever on the page by just selecting an area for the module.
A new plugin is also available in order to supress content images and display them only inside the module if desired.
FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON THE PRODUCT HOMEPAGE!
FOR OLDER JOOMLA VERSIONS PRODUCTS OF THIS EXTENSION CHECK OUR PRODUCT PAGES PLEASE!