- The additional script Highslide JS is not free for commercial use
- create thumbnail and replace original image to thumbnail;
- add link for pop-up window: Slimbox, Highslide (for non-commercial sites - http://highslide.com/#licence) or Joomla Modal;
- add link to full text for blogs and frontpage (Compatible with: native Content, MyBlog, IdoBlogFree. It's easy create adapters for others components.);
- default sizes for full text and for blogs (and frontpage);
- proportions: keep aspect ratio, cut to fit, keep area, stretch;
- include/exclude images with the specified classes;
- works with remote images;
- show magnifying glass (image or cursor) at thumbnails;
- compatible with Mootools 1.1 and 1.2;
- compatible with Joomla 1.5 and 1.6.
Languages: English, Germany (Alexander Bredo), Russian, Ukrainian, France, Serbian (Latin and Cyrillic, Nikola Arezina), Bulgarian (Alexandr Sidorov), Turkish (Burak Güner), Spanish and Catalan (lluis Jaime López), Greek (George Betsis), Estonian (Rivo Zängov), Italian, Polish (Paweł Zaremba).
Requires: PHP5, GD2.
I installed the plugin, is perfect for how simple it is.
I have a problem with the route Thumbnails
If the test page looks
I really do not see the thumbnails, I checked and there, but there
an error in the path, looking at the direction of the thumbnail indicates
When the right direction would
where I can fix, thanks
The only thing I questioned is that the animation displayed when you zoom is rough or dry, and would be good if you could set up the animation.
Congratulations, it's a very useful Plugin
Couldn't be simpler to install and use and the visual effect is great too. Can't think of a negative.
Thank you for such a great extension!
It would be nice if there were a support forum.
I'm using this extension in a site for a State Park, in which I'm using SobiPro as a directory for the park. Unfortunately, when I add entries via the Sobi editor (also uses JCE wysiwyg), Mavik Thumbs doesn't work. I saw the post below about editing the Joomla 1.5 template to get it to work in categories, and I assume this is the same sort of issue.
Only one things is missing for me.
I'm using the option "For image not resized" to put the max size of image in an article.
But if the size of the image is forced to big... It should be cool to resize it...
In one way, i would like to have the option "For image (resizd or not) bigger that the default size".
Should be great, not ?
I really appreciate your work.
I would like to let you know that there are two issues with Firefox 4.0/Chrome. When I use Slimbox mode is not showing the pictures properly (25% only). No problem with earlier versions of those browsers. Also there is one tiny thing when I use Higslides mode. It is showing transparent png images even when I exclude them using the advance parameters. Joomla Modal is working just fine on any of those browsers.
Thank you very much for this extension.
I had a warning message displayed on the index page, and I could not understand why. I sent an email to Vitaliy, and he replied back to me quickly, and solved the issue! I cannot express how much I appreciate to Vitaliy. He and his plugin is my life saver! Thank you so much :)
Mavik thumbnails does all this and right now is my favourite solution for adding images in articles. Very nice work!!! I actually tested your extension because it was ready for Joomla 1.6!!! Greetings from Germany