- The additional script Highslide JS is not free for commercial use
- create thumbnail and replace original image to thumbnail;
- add link for pop-up window: Slimbox or Highslide (for non-commercial sites - http://highslide.com/#licence);
- add link to full text in blogs;
- default sizes;
- proportions: keep aspect ratio, cut to fit, keep area, stretch;
- include/exclude images with the specified classes;
- works with remote images;
- add meta-tag og:image;
- different settings for different contexts;
- compatible with Joomla 1.5 - 3.x.
- html-code can be replaced in template;
- you can use your own type of pop-up window, only put it in decorators/popups;
- you can write your own handler for contexts, put in in decorators/context;
- thumbnail generator is separated to library mavik/thumb, you can use in your extensions or templates.
My own wish is to stop it from interfering with the Google Maps plugin.
Note: This is only for individual images, I have yet to figure out an easy way to make a gallery from it.
To solve this, you need to change 2 lines of code in the plugin.
You need to open the file /plugins/content/mavikthumbnails.php with the eXtplorer, and modify the lines 169 and 189, this is the code that you need to change:
then save and then bug was solved!
Thanks to share!!!
Thanks, it's fixed in current version.
Since there is no user interaction to make the plugin work I don't know if this suggestion is possible to implement, but anyway: It would be really perfect if the article author could choose that no link shall be created at all, only the thumbnail.
Btw: I use FCKeditor and it works perfect.
Independent by editors (work perfect in JCE) !!!
For standard user this is a marvelous plugin!!! No more attention at image size...
I would appreciate some more scripts for diffrent frameworks, maybe something for Prototype, and a version with comments in English, but still this the best Article Image extension that I know of.