Complete Image Styles uses only CSS and jQuery to apply the styles. No special and transparent images are needed. Of course images can also be links.
No coding skills are required. Only the plugin and a good content editor like JCE Editor or JCK Editor or CKEditor. So, wherever you have access to the editor (all articles and all modules) you can apply easily the styles. Developers who have knowledge of CSS can apply the styles to images of other Joomla extensions (like VirtueMart, SOBI, Phoca Gallery etc.) if the code of the extension allows that.
- Rewritten code.
- Use of jQuery (for better compatibility with the new versions of Joomla).
- Ready made styles.
Improved configuration with explanatory images.
- Usability escalation (easy use for the novice user and advanced features for the developer).
- The 'align' feature is added.
- The styles are applied immediately ignoring the transition time.
- The 'title' property is active to all styles.
- Fix in the 'transition' style.
- Fix in the help file.
- Compatible with Joomla 3.0.
- Secondary fix in some styles.
- Fix: styles work when image dimensions (width & height) are not defined.
- First release of the Complete Image Styles plugin.
The benefits you get from this plugin is really fantastic.
Simple to use, no errors, no conflicts on my side, really a must have tool.
I just simply installed it, enabled the plugin, made custom class in the plugin options
(really just clicks), gave the image the class name, and voila:
Nothing is simplier than that.
Thank you too. I am very happy when people find this tool useful and satisfactory.
Excellent tool, excellent service
Thank you for sharing this event Bernhard.