* Easy way to zoom images
* Can display series of images to zoom, galleries
* Zoom window can be shown on the left, right, top, bottom, inside original image
* Several customizable properties like opacity, position, width, height, etc.
* Can display image descriptions
* Thumbnails can be places at the top/bottom
* Nice tool to create a product showcase
* Comes with Virtue Mart flypage so can add zoom in effect to virtue mart product easily (Virtue Mart 2.0 is also supported)
* Comes with flypages for JoomShopping, Hikashop, VirtueMart, DJCatalog2, K2, Zoo Product Catalog so can add zoom in effect to product pages easily
* Comes as module and plugin so it's easy to show in module position or in article
* Can be integrated to Simple Product Snapshot plugin
* Comes with WYSIWYG editor button to ease changing settings
You have to search their forums in hopes of someone else asking about basic syntax, then go through a few threads and collect the info yourself.
The support seems speedy and knowledgeable, but I just can't understand why Artetics seem to consistently use tons of man hours to try and plug the thousands of holes that would never have occurred if they would just offer BASIC DOCUMENTATION. Just add a link inside the module, or include something when buying the plugin – anything!
Also, the module is really quickly scratched together, you have to type manual URLs to each image, no possibility to select images via a browser, the syntax is pretty unclear, what separates each image from the next, is it a line break, a space, or what?
The product does its job well when you've spent an hour or so googling, searching their forums, and trial-and-erroring yourself into making it work the way you want.
Good support it seems. Decent price.
Thank you for your comment.
readme.txt file with full instructions is added to module and plugin packages.
In module, when you hover on a field label, there is a tooltip that describes what to insert into this field.
The only issue I had with configuring the software to my site was my template having too smaller module to have the software do what I wanted it to do. I posted my issue on their forum and had an answer within 90 minutes which just about blew my socks off. Of course the answer worked and within another 60 seconds ArtZoomIn did exactly what I wanted it to do.
Please don't anyone think I am company related because of my username. I registered here using a mix of my Joomla and Artetics forum usernames after being compelled to support the company through quality software.
Thank you to the guys and girls at Artetics.
But it's the support that really stands out.
I had a small problem with an image path because the Joomla install was in a subfolder and they had it fixed by the next morning after posting on the forum..
Had an issue with the layout of the tiny images in the gallery, since they normally show up in a horizontal row above the small image, which was not perfect for my needs... sent an email to support and got a reply after just a few minutes.
They were very helpful and solved my problems in a short amount of time.
A good extension, a fast replying support who fixes an issue fast as well... this is something very rare nowadays.
Both thumbs up for ArtZoomIn and the Artetics team!!!
I'm really impressed about the support. There are Very helpful and very fast.
I think, I would definitely purchase from this company again and hope that their will make more and more great extension as Art ZoomIn.