Or, specify an image class
<img class="yourclass" src="images/imagetomark.jpg" />
Then, like magic, the Nice Watermark plugin will replace the tag with a watermarked version of your image. The Nice Watermark plugin gives you full control over all of the watermarking parameters making it easily customizable to your needs. Download the Nice Watermark plugin today and say good-bye to the painstaking, time consuming, Photoshop watermarking process.
* Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5 & 3.0 compatible
* Supports watermarking based on image class
* Compatible with K2
* Automatically creates watermarked images
* Non-destructive watermarking
* Use images from your site or host on remote locations, like flickr, Picasa, etc.
* Supports JPG, PNG, & GIF image formats
* Individual watermark text or watermark text
* Adjustable watermark color
* Adjustable watermark transparency/alpha channel
* Choose from 16 different font face & style combinations
* Adjustable watermark angle
* Adjustable watermark horizontal positioning
* Adjustable watermark verticle positioning
* Assignable cache folder
* Assignable cache time for optimal server performance
* Assign a CSS class attribute to any generated HTML image tag
* Assign a CSS style attribute to any generated HTML image tag
* Assign a title attribute to any generated HTML image tag
* Assign a alt attribute to any generated HTML image tag
* Joomla 1.5 or greater
* GD Library (standard in most PHP installations, check with your host if you are unsure)
Release version 1.55 changes:
* Corrected error effecting image class based watermarking.
Release version 1.56 changes:
* Class based watermarking now outputs valid XHTML.
Release version 1.58 changes:
* Joomla 3.0 compatible
* Class based watermarking now outputs valid XHTML or valid HTML.
* Resolved issue with K2 class based watermarking with subdirectory file paths.
Watermarking is currently only done by text, not image on image.
Well, the problem it´s, on trinitronic website says this extension is compatible with K2. That suppost to means, work with any image option from K2 component. Images inserted by normal Joomla Editor is not K2 element, it´s Joomla element. So K2 suppost image means that Main Image from each Iten, also, images from K2 gallery.
Resuming: This extension don´t work with K2 Components, also have some issue about JoomSEF, after I enable the Nice WaterMark Plugin, my JoomSEF website stop working.
No images get WATERMARKED, so it´s not true work with K2, also have bugs around SEF.
I know it´s so cheap, but anyway, doesn´t matter how much it´s, that suppost work, and right now don´t!
The right thing to do it´s FIX that and make work with K2 like said above on description. because if some like me paid for, it´s because I need that working.
The above extension listing very clearly states,
"Simply add a tag in an article, custom module or just about anywhere text can be added... ...the Nice Watermark plugin will replace the tag with a watermarked version of your image."
The online documentation also explains the same thing. And during the technical support we provided, we repeatedly explained to you that you needed to enter a tag into your K2 content.
The extension works exactly as it was designed to work. You simply refused to use the plugin as instructed.
Together with the templates of the Form2Content component the customer need only to mark an object in the F2C forms as sold and then everything goes automatically.
The plugin is easy to install and easy to customize. I had an issue with the file path on localhost and they fixed it for me within 2 days.
I can highly recommend this plugin. It's really worth 5 Bucks.
Thanks for the good job