Installed, Worked, what more do you need!
A million thank you's.
The image uploader is built in to the module parameterts. How much easier can we make it for you?
1) Limited to 10 pictures..
2) Little difficult at first to understand settings.
1) Can place pictures in desired order
2) Once understood, super easy to use and change fast!
3) pictures do not have to be in the same folder
4) pictures slide, disappear, shuffle, all kinds of directions and random to mix them up is an option too.
5) adjustable size to fit.. We adjusted ours probably 3 times to fit three different situations.
6) installs as easy as any other module. browse for and click install.
7) near forgot part of the difficulty is there are lots of options.. Options to me, add slower start but can't be a negative, they expand the opportunity to adapt.
I think the toughest part was figuring it out in the beginning but once used, we keep finding ways to use it.. Currently it's showing funny pictures and text.. next use will be hopefully kitchen sinks and counter tops..
We tried finding something else as good even for paid but, without being able to try it out, it's hard to say what is worth paying for and what isn't... This was free and now we've tried it, with more spaces, it would be worth paying for. Like 10 pictures free and more like 20-25 pay $10-$20.. It is my favorite so far!!
I has very useful facility to upload the banner images from the module itself, so now you dont even have to go to media manager to upload your banner images, you can do it from the module itself.
I love the simplicity of this module.
Great work. Module like this makes developing joomla websites fast and easy.
Encouraged by the reviews I installed this one. Worked real nicely. You upload your images to the module's image directory and then, within the module choose which images you want and what order, as well as an overall transition.
Thanks for this well thought through module.
Excellent transitions effects and easy to use. The best part was we could upload and add images directly from the module settings.
I've never seen that in other modules we used as they called images off a specific folder. Therefore your module is much easier to customize and setup i guess.
Anyways Thanks very much! Sweet job you did here.
If there is one thing that would make this even better, it would be the ability to apply image titles or captions.
5 star i tip my hat to the dev(s) who made this and for making the decision for it to be non-commercial.