* Free Image slider/rotator for Joomla!
* Easy to configure
* Images can have description and/or link
* Supports major browsers: IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.
* Great solution to present products/images to your visitors
* Can show images in a lightbox - supports 3 popular lightbox extensions:
- Art Sexy Lightbox: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/9512
- Art Colorbox: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/9351
- Art Pretty Photo: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/9048
We had some extra whishes for this extension in combinations with the Art Sexy Lightbox. The Artetics team supported us very well and very quick on this. They customised the extension specific for our use.
We recommend the extensions and the team of Artetics to everyone.
Pros - Outstanding support, looks good, easy to customize, free.
I can not compliment the quality of the support on this extension, and totally free at that. That's why despite some issues over the images the developer is quick to help and for that reason I highly recommend this extension.
unfortunately I didn't have any good experiences from then on. I had a problem with another module, and when I delved deeper, I found that this module was the problem. jQuery is packaged along with this, which adds an unnecessary weight to the module (seeing as mootools comes bundled with joomla.) The problem was that for each image I was loading into my slideshow, the module was loading a full version of my page instead of just the one image. I noticed this if I specified the wrong path, instead of my image, I got a partially transparent version of my page.
Also, the module itself is written by artetics, but the jQuery slideshow is taken from somewhere else. Overall, not impressed.
Thank you for your review.
The module has option to disable jQuery load - this way it will use jQuery library already included on the page.
If you experience any difficulties you can simply contact us by email (email@example.com) or on our forum and we will be happy to help.
There is always a possibility of conflict with other extensions/scripts.
When I had some issues with links, the help was quick and professional.