- Full list of animations
- Options for the 'shuffle' animation
Module pulls images from the folder you designate and you set a couple params and you are done!
-- Release History --
Version 2.1.1 for Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3.0!
- Fixed the sort (alpha-numeric)
Version 2.1 for All Versions!
- Fixed the offset error occurring on rotate.
Version 2.0.1 for Joomla 2.5 now available!
Version 2.0 Updates
- Option to add ALT tags to the images in the slideshow
- Background color added
- Display issues have been fixed. (when using certain effects)
Version 1.9 Updates
- Fixed the "skipping" the first slide issue
- It now sorts the images in the folder by name first!
- Transitions into the first slide on page load with transition that is selected, not just fade now.
- Added the suffix module class.
Version 1.8 Updates
- Added the ability to add a border color if you have the border set to show.
- Fixed the fade in effect on page load
- Fixed the randomize function to display on the page better
- Added to the Effect list "No Effect" - strictly rotates to the next image, with no effect implemented.
- Added this version for All Joomla Sites (1.5, 1.6, 1.7)
Version 1.7 Updates
- Added the ability to make the images show randomly, every new page load.
Version 1.6 Updates:
- Added the option to add a border around the images, rounded borders in FF and Chrome.
Version 1.5 Updates
- Added a module id, so that you can set a different id for each module, so that you can have more than one module on the same page, and have different animations for each!
Also - not unimportant - it works just like you'd expect!
Even better than the extension is the support from the developer. Caleb is right there to answer questions, which is rare - even for commercial or paid extensions.
I had used SIR from JoomlaWorks for years, but I have now found its replacement - CN Photos is a perfect fit for my needs. Great job, Caleb!!!
The developer Caleb helped quickly solve a few issues I had with Joomla 1.7 which was greatly appreciated. What amazing support and a great module he has developed!
I highly recommend trying this one...
I develop in Firefox and all was well until I tested in IE9 and Opera. In both the image got wrecked and enlarged until it filled the screen. I was very disappointed... but only for a little while. I dropped an email to the developer, Caleb, and within hours he had fixed the problem and this extension now looks great in all the browsers I tested: Firefox, IE7 & 9, Opera, Safari and Chrome.
Caleb is a star, I didn't want a border around my image so i emailed him and he updated the module that night - Thanksgiving Night! Like I said he's a star!