Joomla! image slider module which provides possibility to create awesome image slideshow based on images from specific folder(s).
* 16 transition effects;
* Can sort images by file name, modified date or in random order;
* Supports keyboard navigation;
* Can show preview thumbnails;
* Contains 2 themes and provides ability to create your own themes;
* Can start slideshow automatically;
* Supports possibility to show images titles and define redirect links and alternation image text which you can define in INI file;
* Provides ability to create multi-language descriptions;
* Can generate thumbnails;
* Provides possibility to define link target: self window, parent window, new window or top window;
* Can be integrated with the following Joomla! lightbox extensions:
ARI Sexy Lightbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11154
ARI Colorbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11160
ARI Pretty Photo - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11189
ARI Fancybox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11206
Ninja Shadowbox plugin
Core Joomla! lightbox
* Translations: English, Persian;
* Works in all modern browsers.
Thank you for your review. About the problem, the slider doesn't work properly in Google Chrome only on your site, you can check the extension on our demo site and find that the slider works fine in Google Chrome. Usually Joomla! sites contain a lot of extensions from different developers so it can be a conflict with a 3rd party extension.
Example: "test-image.jpg" doesn't work, instead of "1.jpg" that shows alt,title,link. It took me a lot of time to understand why descriptions didn't display!
I think that this problem could be mentioned in documentation. Nevertheless, good job!
Thank you for your review. The extension supports all file names. If you have any problem, contact us via email or forum on our site.
ARI Image Slider is very easy to use and customize to your liking. I've never had any issues with conflicts. It has all the features I could need.
I'm now moving from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 and happy to see that ARI is upgrading their extensions to keep up with Joomla. I'd hate to do without some of them. Sure there are others out there but these suite my aesthetics and work great.