Joomla! image slider module which provides possibility to create awesome image slideshow based on images from specific folder(s).
* 16 transition effects;
* Can sort images by file name, modified date or in random order;
* Supports keyboard navigation;
* Can show preview thumbnails;
* Contains 2 themes and provides ability to create your own themes;
* Can start slideshow automatically;
* Supports possibility to show images titles and define redirect links and alternation image text which you can define in INI file;
* Provides ability to create multi-language descriptions;
* Can generate thumbnails;
* Provides possibility to define link target: self window, parent window, new window or top window;
* Can be integrated with the following Joomla! lightbox extensions:
ARI Sexy Lightbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11154
ARI Colorbox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11160
ARI Pretty Photo - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11189
ARI Fancybox - http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/multimedia/multimedia-display/11206
Ninja Shadowbox plugin
Core Joomla! lightbox
* Translations: English, Persian;
* Works in all modern browsers.
I tried Image Slider on a Joomla! 1.5 test site using the obvious Milkyway template. Everything went ok and, as I said, the module was exactly what I was looking for. Then I installed the module on my live site which has a home made template, and I was in trouble. ARI Soft helped me out and, on the fly, gave me some advice for improving my css.
You guys are great, thanx a lot!
I tried a large number of alternative extensions but finally found ARI Image Slider. Not only did this give me the necessary functionality but the support I received from the team was truly excellent - speedy and accurate. The site is now live and I'll very definitely be using these guys and their products many more times. Do yourself a favour and check them out!
I had little trouble installing and configuring this extension. It is nice to have the capability for thumbnails as well as large images as well as linking to elsewhere on the site.
There are a few enhancements that I would be interested in. I know that you don't advertise this extension as having the capability to display thumb-nail images below the slide show box; however, it would really help my customer if we could do that.
I would also like the capability to have my thumb-nail images displayed in odd shapes and sizes. I would like an option for the dimensions specified for the thumbnails used as limits with the overflow clipped off. This would make for a very flexible art gallery display.
One problem you cant add Module Class Suffix!!
IS this a feature you can add please?
Thank you for the review. This feature is available in v. 1.3.2. If you find that some features miss contact us on our forum or by email and we'll try to implement them.
The only regret is, it can support lightbox plugin integration but only supports those commercial lightbox plugins from the same author. I hope you can add support to other FREE lightbox plugins too, such as Shadowbox Media Viewer plugin and NinjaShadowbox module.