Full set of front end navigation elements: next/previous buttons, play/pause button, scrolling panel with thumbnails, dot buttons navigation and panel for the image description and title information. All front end interface elements are highly customizable.
Very comfortable and easy to use tools for management of the images settings. Advanced tools for uploading images: batch upload, scan and upload multiple images from the directories of the server , upload single images one by one. Fully customizable front end interface: all frond end elements are floatable and all CSS3 styles implemented in component as additional configuration settings. So in the case if you a beginner and don’t have any idea how to edit CSS You don’t have to! Just open component admin section and specify all colors, sizes and positions of the image viewer in native joomla way!
• AJAX slideshow (No Flash here!);
• 24 Animation transition effects and fade effect;
• Live slideshow preview in admin section;
• All images in component represented as galleries of the images;
• Thumbnails panel;
• Caption panel with HTML support;
• New pattern slice effect over slideshow;
• Possible to show multiply instances of the images viewer on page;
• New 3 CSS3 based themes with additional navigation elements;
• W3C CSS validate (no errors, notices, warnings);
• W3C XHTML validate (no errors, notices, warnings);
• Floatable front end interface elements;
• All CSS styles implemented in component settings: colors, sizes, margins, rounding of every interface element;
• Module + Component + Plugin for content management from Joomla back end;
• Ability to insert instances of the images Image viewer to the joomla content articles (using plugin tag);
• Batch images uploading;
• Upload images from server directory (scan directory option);
• Order by option for custom ordering of the images in Image viewer (order by joomla native ordering, name, random, id);
• Possible generate thumbnails and big images with transparent background;
• Auto-resizing for thumbnails and big images (possible to specify size of the big images smaller then full image size);
• As additional option for resizing functionality possible to specify alignment for resized thumbnails or big images (namely align to the left, right, top or bottom resized image against original image);
• Possible to change height and width values of the thumbnails or big images after upload;
• Ability to add pre-text - some intro HTML before Image viewer section;
• Ability to add post-text - some HTML after Image viewer section;
• All gallery settings in one place – slideshow listings manager;
• Advanced compatibility settings for every gallery (start delay, browsers coefficient, “protect images” from another mambots/plugins);
Support is really great, if you have any problems they look if it can be solved through a new JS-File or the implementation of new features in a new release. 6 Stars for this extension!!!
Personally I really like "blue drafts" of the interface elements in admin section. It's really helpful when you try to understand what exactly this option do.
Thank you so much!