FREE TRIAL: http://www.nextendweb.com/wiki/smart-slider-2-free-trial/
Smart Slider 2 trial is NOT made to use on live site, it is tech demo, which allows you to try most (but not all) of the features of Smart Slider 2.
Smart Slider 2 comes with a reliable, flexible and intuitive interface for backend, which makes easy for anyone to design beautiful sliders in minutes. Grab a new layer, move it on the canvas, finally drag&drop some items with your mouse and your slide is ready. You can choose from a range of items (text, image, video, iframe, flip, caption, fade, tag, HTML etc.), and customize them without HTML or CSS knowledge. Change color, font, background, link, position, size, etc...
✔ MOST POWERFUL FEATURES
* 5 slider types: Simple, Showcase, Full page, Horizontal Accordion and Vertical Accordion
* 2D and 3D main animations: fade, horizontal, vertical, skitter, parallax and so on...
* Layer animations - animate every layer with the 25 layer animation
* Items - your displayable content (heading, image, video and any kind of custom HTML content)
* Improved responsive mode with instant loading - works fine on smart phones and tablets.
* Intuitive user interface for slide creation with live preview
* Slider generator - more below
* Widgets to customize the sliders: upgrade your slider with important features, like arrows, autoplay buttons, thumbnails, dots. It offers 8 main widget areas, which areas also has lot of customizable options. (arrow image, position for the arrows, background, etc…)
* Slide layout creator - save and load predefined slide templates which contains layers and items
* Import and Export feature (with all of our demo)
Smart Slider 2 has an incredible powerful feature: the generator system. You can automate your slider and create a fully dynamic content from integrated components and also social sites:
* Images from folder slider
* Joomla article slider
* K2 slider
* Cobalt CCK slider
* Zoo slider
* VirtueMart 2 slider
* redSHOP slider
* JoomShopping slider
* MijoShop slider
* Ignite gallery slider
* Phoca gallery slider
* Facebook slider
* Twitter slider
* Instagram slider
* Flickr slider
* YouTube slider
Need more? Write us and we will help!
✔ SUPPORT AND SERVICES
We are committed to top-notch customer support because we know if you have problem with Smart Slider, you need a solution as soon as possible.
* Complete detailed documentation with videos
* Tutorial videos
The support is tops. They helped me customize options to meet my needs providing support that basically had nothing to do with how to install or configure the module itself but how to tweak it beyond the default options.
Highly recommended. You will enjoy using this software and it will make your site look good.
We had a odd server config conflict on our hosting facility. The team investigated managed to fix in a matter of minutes. Superb service.
I had a problem with the configuration of the slides (user error on my part). I contacted Roland for technical support. He promptly responded with a fix and instructions on use on the weekend no less!
Very pleased with my investment in this extension. It helps me provide a demanding client with exactly what they want!
Support is so superb, the Nextend Support Staff are very understanding and eager to assist. Thanx to Joomla and thanx Nextend for your developments
One of the key points to a great extension is the support. The support is excellent and they are doing a great job! Once you buy this you won't need another slider...and it's only $30!! That's nothing.
Keep up the good work guys and thank you.
Could you specify which options do you miss?
We really want to know how could we extend our extensions for your needs!
One of the features I was looking for in a slider was the ability for it to work with a responsive template. After communicating with support through their website, they were able to create multiple sliders for different ranges of screen sizes. Their support responses were quick and they spent several days going back and forth with me to try to provide the exact functionality that I was looking for. Unfortunately, it was not possible to make the slider 'fluid' and have it expand or contract with the screen size.
The slider does work and display perfectly on mobile devices, it just doesn't resize to the screen because it uses absolute dimensions instead of a percentage.
I was unable to use this extension because of my requirements for it to be responsive and, even though it was a misunderstanding of the features on my part, the developers offered a full refund.
I will definitely consider using this component in the future if I move to standard template or if Smart Slider incorporates responsive design functionality.
Responsive functionality added in version 4.0 :)