Also, it is "pure" coding without any links back or author trademarks in the code. You may use it freely on your website without any worries for hidden content.
It's very friendly to designers and coders, since you can create your custom Nivo Slider theme, and the module will detect it automatically.
The js slider plugin is created by dev7studios (nivo.dev7studios.com), many thanks
to the author.
Important to mention unite nivo slider is a responsive slider that will work with all your responsive websites.
The slider is good for Joomla 1.6, 1.7, 2.5
The UniteCMS team provides full support on every bug you may find, as well as any updates or requests you may have, so don't be hesitate to write us your requests in the comments section bellow, or on the http://unitecms.net website.
For any kind of support please open a support ticket at:
They also provide a component which allows for multiple instances and categories for the module.
Support: Very good. Had an issue with the jQuery between the slider and the Shape 5 Menu. Was solved within 6 hours given the time difference.
I've got the pleasure to ask for support for a particular effect using Unite Nivo Slider module. Unite Nivo and particularly Amit gave me a brilliant solution to my question. Now I have a excellent implementation of a background image with the slider that run within it with a professional look and result. I suggest to all to try and buy Unite Components and Modules. My compliments again !!
This module/component combination does just that for us.
Very nice transitions, very easy setup, and extremely good support on the few quirks we encountered in our context!
Hi. You must be mistaken. It just can't be that way. This is ordinary nivo slider, that work fine, and was used in millions of websites. We just made a comfortable backend. Anyway, please send you website url, I'll look at it and try to understand what's the issue, and how can we handle it.
I initially had trouble getting the slider to work, but after some digging, I discovered that two other modules on my site were also trying to use an older version of Jquery simultaneously and causing a conflict. After manually updating the Jquery for those other modules everything was working.