List of features :
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Compatible RTL direction
- Normal or random order for images display
- You can add params to video url (&rel=0 for example)
- options to set the thumbnails height and width
- you can load any article in the caption
- many fields to set the caption styles
- possibility to set a specific time for each slide
- option to load the images from a folder (with the plugin slideshow params)
- options to open the links in a Lightbox (with the plugin slideshow params)
- compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
- autoload images from article categories
It is based on the script Camera from Pixedelic :
I didn't understand why I was getting Buck Bunny in my slideshow, but that is an easy fix... Click on VIDEO button for each slide until you find the one that has an url for the Buck Bunny video. Delete the url and it's all gone. (And now you also know how and where to add a video if you want to.)
Thank you to the developer, this is outstanding work IMO.
Thanks so much for your hard work on this!
SlideshowCK, for me, is an example of a great Joomla extension.
It installed without issue, has a nice user interface, easy to configure, yet flexible enough to adapt to my needs.
This is now my go to extension for creating responsive design banner systems and it handles video.
Free too, what more can I say :)
SlideshowCK is exactly what my client wanted on his site. It was easy to install and configure and did EXACTLY what I needed it to do. I am now his hero.
I am by no means an expert and couldn't write a line of CSS if my life depended on it (ok well i might type something in that situation!)
Simple, easy to use, elegant etc etc.. I can't fault this and would definitely recommend to anyone who asked.