List of features :
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Compatible RTL direction
- Normal or random order for images display
- You can add params to video url (&rel=0 for example)
- options to set the thumbnails height and width
- you can load any article in the caption
- many fields to set the caption styles
- possibility to set a specific time for each slide
- option to load the images from a folder (with the plugin slideshow params)
- options to open the links in a Lightbox (with the plugin slideshow params)
- compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
It is based on the script Camera from Pixedelic :
This means you can include as many images as you want in the slideshow without affecting the initial page load speed.
Thanks very much!
Install is easy
Configuration was easy, intuitive, professional designed.
Output is versatile, lots of options, and looks fantastic right out of the box.
This is a top notch professionally built product and i have high respect for this dev for providing this non commercial version. Thank you!
Discovering it would also do full screen slide show behind my website was just simply astounding
It also works with responsive layouts properly when other "responsive" rotators didnt - especially when multiple instances were used on a page
The only bit I would change is the navigation dots, they sit outside the image and waste a bit of screen space - but I am building a tightly focussed site where space is a premium. Love it!
The only slide show with FULL SCREEN option - just WOW!!!
There are some good free slide shows out there, but the CK has some nice features, and it has really flexible customization and easy to use.
Thank you for the developers!
A minor problem with thumbnails not displayed when using SEF urls has been fixed in less than one day, after a nice mail exchange with the Author.
A great extension, with an excellent support.
I still have an outstanding support issue, but it may be caused by IE9 being a non-standard browser more than this extension. Anyway, it's currently under investigation, and it won't decrease my rating.
All in all, the rookie in me loves it. Great job, Cedric !
I personaly used it for a fullscreen background slideshow which is supported simply by turning on an option!
Sadly I can't make the regular slideshow to work but it's an issue with my jQuery that I'm trying to troubleshoot.
Many thanks to the dev!