List of features :
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Compatible RTL direction
- Normal or random order for images display
- You can add params to video url (&rel=0 for example)
- options to set the thumbnails height and width
- you can load any article in the caption
- many fields to set the caption styles
- possibility to set a specific time for each slide
- option to load the images from a folder (with the plugin slideshow params)
- options to open the links in a Lightbox (with the plugin slideshow params)
- compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
It is based on the script Camera from Pixedelic :
It is very visual and among the easiest Joomla modules to setup I have ever used. Thanks!
thank you for your great review, and for supporting the project :)
I've used several paid modules for many years, some good, some not so much but one way or another always ended up solving my needs, but after realizing that some of them have become extremely complex and demanding more attention from users to manage them I decided to look for a new simplier solution to manage slides and luckily ended up to this module.
The team that developed this module just thought of it, providing something simple and also powerful, and unbelievably free!
Unlike other "pro slide solutions" that require a component for managing slides unique details, here you can handle these details in a very simple and intuitive way. This saves a lot of time not only in the use of the tool as well but also in training the people who will manage the website.
The module also features a wide choice of styles to match my websites's color palette, so I do not need editing styles, all came ready to use!
I thank and congratulate the team that developed this wonderful solution, you guys really rocks!
thank you, I'm happy to read such great review :)
thank you for your great review, I'm actually working on a way to import the images from a folder
If this was a paid module, I'd get a little fiery about the following:
Caption box cannot be expanded on back-end.
It is truly responsive, but plan on coding between your media queries to get the loader icon and other aspects to display properly. Maybe it's my template's fault...I haven't looked yet thus no stars deducted.
A couple more suggestions:
Read photos from a folder option
Aside from my picky complaints, you really nailed it! Thank you