List of features :
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Compatible RTL direction
- Normal or random order for images display
- You can add params to video url (&rel=0 for example)
- options to set the thumbnails height and width
- you can load any article in the caption
- many fields to set the caption styles
- possibility to set a specific time for each slide
- option to load the images from a folder (with the plugin slideshow params)
- options to open the links in a Lightbox (with the plugin slideshow params)
- compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
- autoload images from article categories
It is based on the script Camera from Pixedelic :
first of all :
it's the best free
also it stands in a high rank even in commercial ones
but i wish to see this features in future releases:
1- more caption options
like: resizable captions , ability to choose caption place in slide (i mean with just adding x y nums) , different shapes , caption font size and effect with user friendly options
2- ability to show two or more pictures with every picture own caption in one slide
3- customizable pagination and navigation in control panel
4- adding base compononet and setting slides there , then call back them with simple modules in wherever in site
5- one good thing for having component is capturing the clicks made on the slides , so we can find out which slide had been more attractive for users and we can then make more of them
6- ability to show picture and article mixing , like one picture with it's own caption on the left side , and to articles that share the space , place on the right side , number of articles and pictures and their position on slide would be editable
anyway , even without the above features , still your work is great and i suggest it to whoever that look for a beautiful slideshow even in backend
thank you so much
It is really easy to setup and configure, I had it working in no time.
Spent a few extra dollars for the documentation.
Thanks for this awesome module. :)
It has some lovely designs if you get the extra library.
There are few bits and pieces that don't seem to function, like separate tittle and description and some font options.
It is definitely worth checking out.
1.Having a different folder for thumbnail images because, if you have another gallery extension using the same image folder. It will thumbnail images created by this extension.
2.Having the main image load 1st instead of the thumbnails because,the way thumbnail loads looks like there's an error with website
Setting parameters and customizing the details are also easy to do. I have used this on several websites and love it. It is also simple enough for a non-technical user to manage.
Thanks for this wonderful extension!
The installation and configuration was very straightforward. My only problem came with the responsive settings - I couldn't get the feature to work at first so I spent $5 or 6 to purchase the documentation and then everything became clear. Highly recommended.
thank you very much for your great review :)
In support say I should disable jquery in my template, but if I do, the template is damaged and conflicts with other features.
Sorry. No good.
you should know that Joomla3 manage now the Jquery library in its API. I use this technique in the slideshow to have the best compatibility and avoid such issues.
Does your template do so ? Have you asked yourself if my slideshow is really in cause ?