List of features :
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Compatible RTL direction
- Normal or random order for images display
- You can add params to video url (&rel=0 for example)
- options to set the thumbnails height and width
- you can load any article in the caption
- many fields to set the caption styles
- possibility to set a specific time for each slide
- option to load the images from a folder (with the plugin slideshow params)
- options to open the links in a Lightbox (with the plugin slideshow params)
- compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
- autoload images from article categories
It is based on the script Camera from Pixedelic :
The installation and configuration was very straightforward. My only problem came with the responsive settings - I couldn't get the feature to work at first so I spent $5 or 6 to purchase the documentation and then everything became clear. Highly recommended.
thank you very much for your great review :)
In support say I should disable jquery in my template, but if I do, the template is damaged and conflicts with other features.
Sorry. No good.
you should know that Joomla3 manage now the Jquery library in its API. I use this technique in the slideshow to have the best compatibility and avoid such issues.
Does your template do so ? Have you asked yourself if my slideshow is really in cause ?
It is very visual and among the easiest Joomla modules to setup I have ever used. Thanks!
thank you for your great review, and for supporting the project :)