List of features :
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Compatible RTL direction
- Normal or random order for images display
- You can add params to video url (&rel=0 for example)
- options to set the thumbnails height and width
- you can load any article in the caption
- many fields to set the caption styles
- possibility to set a specific time for each slide
- option to load the images from a folder (with the plugin slideshow params)
- options to open the links in a Lightbox (with the plugin slideshow params)
- compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
It is based on the script Camera from Pixedelic :
A wish for a future release would be the ability to stop slideshow after one cycle. Or does it already have this feature and I am not seeing it.
The only thing I dont like is that it's got few "templates". I would like to see some more with shadows etc (or a tutorial on how to make your own). It seams straight forward, so I think I'll manage to make own templates.
The template "issue" isn't enough to lower the ratings. Still five stars.
That's right, templates for the slideshow is a good idea, I'm working on this.
If you have some ideas on what you would like to have you can contact me
I am rating this fair (2 stars) even though I could not get this to work. I even disabled jsquery on other components/templates because I am aware of the potential conflict. Usually when I try a component/plugin/module I can at least get something, but this product -- nothing! Thus the 2 stars.
It looks good though on your website and the backend looks good.
I simply do not have the time (I already spent 2 hours on this) to make this work.
Looking on the forum I can see that there are many other people with the same difficulties. The module does not even show up.
But keep up the good work. I am sure when the bugs get worked out this will be a great tool.
as you know joomla does not loads Jquery natively, so all extensions with jquery load its own file which causes some difficulties. Anyway I have a forum where I try to help solving these issues
Keep up the good work Ced.
Thank you ! I'm happy to see that people like my extension ;)
This slider fits all needs, and all sizes. It's super-flexible.
The UI made me happy for real. This is a piece of work that really is made with love and is user friendly booth for novices and pros I'd say.
I've been looking for hours and testing different ones but this was heavenly!
Most of the devolpers seem to be unaware that responsive webdesign and mobile websites are existing for quite a while now and that pixel width is bad, bad, bad.
So when I found this module, I was thinking "Yeah yeah, Another lie!".
But I downloaded the module and installed it in one of my sites.
First nice surprise is the backend. Easy as cake and very structured.
Second nice surprise was the fact that tere are already images activated, so one can see if it worls directly. Very well done!!!
So I tool one of mine pics outof a folder and, guess what!, the image was resized and it fitted per-fect-ly in the module. Even if the siize of the images was not right.
But there are more goodies to come :-)
I tested it on my samsung galaxy S2 and .... IT WORKS!
It works like a charm and one can use the buttons to navigate through the slideshow.
This is the best slideshow I've EVER seen!
Thank you so very much for developing this great extrensions and for the great job you did!
My deepest rrspect!
Best regards from Berlin (Germany),
Thank you for your great review :)