List of features :
- Unlimited slides
- Ergonomic admin interface with Drag & Drop
- Can display images or videos
- Multiple options to congifure the slideshow
- Mobiles compatible, you can slide with your fingers
- Responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container)
- Multiple skins
- You can add a link on any slide
- Captions with HTML allowed (to put some links for example)
- Compatible RTL direction
- Normal or random order for images display
- You can add params to video url (&rel=0 for example)
- options to set the thumbnails height and width
- you can load any article in the caption
- many fields to set the caption styles
- possibility to set a specific time for each slide
- option to load the images from a folder (with the plugin slideshow params)
- options to open the links in a Lightbox (with the plugin slideshow params)
- compatible with Virtuemart (needs the plugin Slideshow CK Virtuemart)
It is based on the script Camera from Pixedelic :
The first two versions had some glitches, which was solved in a record time. Now I can easily say that this extension deserves the Excelente rating by far. The Excelent rating goes to the support as well.
I am using it for a racing car site and it fits like a charm, without any conflicts, working with images and videos. The most amazing thing about it is the "inteligence" of the slideshow for videos: any other extension that works with images and videos (the few ones that do it), can not have the "auto play" activated, or you will not be able to watch the video until the end, because it will skip automatically to the next slide. Slideshow CK stops the slideshow when you click on a video to watch, allowing you to watch it until the end - just amazing.
Cédric is very patience and responsive, also very polite.
I can not say anything negative about it, honestly.
The installation and configuartion is a walking in the park, no secrets, no surprises.
By far one of the best extensions I've been working with in these five years dealing with Joomla.
Keep up the great work, we are in need of professionals like you.
Thank you for the great review :)
this has been fixed in version 1.0.4 (coming soon) which is now compatible IE8