➜ Image and Thumbs fully re-sizable
➜ Using CSS Animation with FallBack to jQuery
➜ Unlimited Caption Layers
➜ Unlimited Slides
➜ iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
➜ jQuery Conflict free plugin
➜ Customizable 100% via Plugin Backend
➜ Easy installation in your Website
➜ Special Easing
➜ Vimeo & Youtube Supported
➜ Stop AutoPlay during Video Playback
➜ Duplicate, Slider, slide, captions Function
➜ Drag and Drop Captions in the Editor
➜ Fullwidth, Responsive and Normal Modes
➜ Countless Art of Transitions
➜ Optional Shadows included
Numerous possibilities, all the easing options you can think off its like using a flash banner but without the headache.
And the support they are giving is great, even within minutes!
With great pleasure I give the extension, but most of all the people behind it a five star rating.
Yesterday I had bought a different slightly more expensive and very popular slider extension with the hopes that in a few hours I could have a nice typical slider running on our main Joomla 3 site.
What I discovered with this other product is that the responsive text and image scaling simply did _not_ work. Text and image positions were not proportionally correct with different browser widths which made editing slides a series of position compromises none of which looked very good.
I also found that after editing slides using the other extension I had to manually clear the slider cache in order to see the edits on the live site. What a pain.
So after pulling my hair out for 3 hours trying to tweak slides to get them to look decent I decided to just try the Revolution Responsive slider. This afternoon I installed it and got it running with a nice slider literally in 1 hour.
I find the Revolution slider editing interface to be very well thought out and I have encountered no bugs or anomalies at all. I also find the runtime slider engine to work well across ALL devices and browser widths (I have tried quite a few). WELL DONE. and thanks for saving me time! Only wish I had bought this one first.
On the plus side this is a great component:
- the potential for creating eye catching slides is unmatched
- the installation is simple and although the slider has a lot of configuration options it's easy to get started
- the css is readily available in component for editing
- there are lots of ready made styles to get you going
- the support is excellent the guys I have contacted have answered queries within a matter of hours even at the weekend (hats off for that)
- it's reasonably priced for what it does
Basically with a little imagination a component like this can really enhance a site.
The downside (but bear in mind the support is excellent):
- there are really quite a few parameters to fathom out and no extensive instructions documenting what each one does
- the support forum, although publicly accessible, is not optimised for searching. It could definitely be better (and would help overcome teething issues)
On balance though this is a really great component and I say that having been a Joomla user since it was Mambo - and not one that is easily impressed. But I am impressed.
Another plus is, it's support. Friendly and quick!
I would recommend this extension to anyone looking for a slider with a powerful editor for text and images.
The big thing for me, however, has been the service. We ran into an issue actually caused by me and Amit responded quickly and actually fixed the issue for me.
If you are looking for a versatile, professional slider, this is it. The product and the service ROCKS!!