Feature of this module
1. Simple image gallery (galleries).
2. Easy installation.
3. Lovable transition effect on IE browser; simple fade transition on other browser.
Installation and configuration
1. Download the superb transition slideshow module from the download location.
2. Log into the administrator section of your site.
3. Go to Extensions → Extension Manager.
4. Browse and upload the available zip file.
5. Install module by pressing “Upload File & Install” button.
In the download page, module for joomla version 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.0, 3.2 available.
I have already tested this module in 3.1. In the download link page we have separate zip file for 3.1.
Please let me know if you have any issue.
Except... I don't see any way to center it in the sidebar where I have it positioned. And you can only add 10 photos. Ideally, I'd like to just point the module toward a specific image folder and have it rotate between the images in the folder.
Not pulling from a folder isn't a deal killer for me. Not being able to center the module is, however. The module looks sloppy when it's too far to the right. If that gets fixed, I'll gladly change my rating from Good to Excellent.
You can upload N number of images into the images folder. In the admin we have option to set the image folder.
No admin option to change the image position. But you can change the DIV class in the module JS file.