ElastiStack is a little script that let's you navigate through a stack of items by dragging away the first one. It comes with an elastic touch meaning that when dragging the top-most item, the other ones will follow as if they were connected elastically. When reaching a certain distance, the dragged item will release itself and the next item will pop out.
- Joomla 2.5.x - Joomla 3.x
- Alt img
- link to go
- Setting the width and height of the image
- Any HTML-code without filtering tags
- Automatic generation of ID
- Browser support: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE9+
The idea is original and I like it but I think taht is a plugin was more util that a component. By other side is very complicated taht an usuary know tah must slide to the right or to left the photo to see the down (I know, is a stack). I show the page to my wife and she don't understood to make for to see the photo.