Sorry for the poor review but people who upload extensions should test them before. Thanks anyway for your efforts and keep on trying.
Thanks for your review.
It would be better when you contact us when you have problems. We have a contact form on our website and we are always willing to help you.
I think this is a conflict with other plugins. When you already load jquery, you can turn it off in the plugin-options.
Sorry, but we couldn't check our extension with all other extensions listed here. I hope you understand.
The idea is brilliant but it has many bugs and disfunctionalities that makes this extension practically unuseable!
Before publishing an extension please make it works!!!
Thank you for you review. Let me explain in details:
1. I've received a question on the forum with content similar to what you are talking about, you can see here:
I came up with a solution to fix by editing the css.
Is this the topic you're talking about?
2. Previously I have used a temporary domain, this is our mistake, there were some topics we did not come through with official domain. We are sorry.
3. Cannot have a team or extensions 100% perfect.
1. is not comfortable to copy a folder in the joomla directory.
2. worst of all: everytime one needs to modify the menu one needs to do it at the site of the maker of the extension then download the settings file and uopload at the joomla directory... this is really weird.
But... Many social media nowaday allow to comments with more than facebook. Let's say that this is the only lack this plugin has but if you need simplicity and no fuzz! THIS IS PERFECT!
If I would rate J1.5.x I would rate it 5 stars, this one 1 stars. Sorry guy do not spread plugins in the Internet wasting other people time.
Core Design FAQ plugin is compatible with Joomla! 1.6
Please use our forum to get some further help. Thank you.
many compliments for this extension that is the first plugin made for joomla 1.6 and thanks as well, as I was needing it but unfortunately it is no possible to delete posts from users that are not appropiate and such an option is really very useful and needed. Other plugins for J1.5 have it why this not? Please upgrade it is great extension it works great and is simple and has the option to apply comments to all articles or only to those where the code is written at the bottom of the article.
1. Why not an option to open submenu to right or left instead of only to the right?
2. Why not length options?
With these two more options it would quite perferct and rewiew it 5 stars!
These are the questions of CSS.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will will be happy to advise CSS changes for you.
Hope some some day you can merge this within th JCE Edito in just one component.
BTW, I have been sending several reviews but none of them have been published!!! What is going on?