Why must I memorize the ID of my question to enter it in the module after having entered data in the component? Why not a dropdown window?
Why does the pic in the homepage look like it's halfway to alpha test, when the pic in JED leads us to believe that it will look pretty nifty? The description says you "can" change the CSS, but it rather looks like you "have" to do it.
Voting did't work either. The list I wrote is visible, but there is no explanation on how to vote in frontend, and klicking the numbers will get you nothing.
If you need something quick, pass this one up, if you're not a CSS wizard probably.
thanks for the alert, I will try as soon as possible to accommodate your requests.
if you want we can talk in more detail in the contact section of my website.
I am very helpful, as you can see in the comments of my extension "notice board" so in the future, before giving a vote that penalizes contact me and I will solve all the problems of the extension ... also because to me the extension of course work, the breast would not have published, but just that there are modules on your site that are conflicting or different configurations of the server ... so I need your help to switch from a beta version to a stable.
let me know and solve everything :)
1) I get an error when installing about a missing argument.
2) It would seem that this ext is only usable for one club, but I don't understand the three groups Persons, Members and Board. I would assume that a member is a person and may be on the board - not that these three types are different.
3) I can't find any way to establish teams, working groups or any such thing.
4) Trying to add people, after getting an error for missing something, there is no way to save the 2nd try. You need to go back and fill everything out correctly from the start.
5) Adding a date, the calendar just pick the value for the month and leaves the date string as 'j-11-t' which gives an error etc (see #4).
6) Membership items need start and end dates. That means that I can't add anybody who's got a 'lifetime' chore without inventing an end date.
I would like to be able to use this to manage several clubs, or at least teams/work groups within a club. I would like to be able to save things in an orderly fashion. I would like to be able to decide what fields to show in the backend, not a plethora of overlapping info or things like a 'deceased' field that makes my stomach jump every time I see it.
All in all, a good try, but it should not have left the developer's workbench just yet.
I feel very un-inclined to pay the 18 bucks to be able to get rid of the line, as I was taunted into believing the extension was non-commercial. Really bad practice by this fickle developer, IMO.
It looks really nice and was very easy to install. Not entirely bug-less (can't handle hyphens), but very neat and hopefully upgraded soon.
It's a pity all info about it is in Ukrainian, so it wasn't easy to find a link to the author. (I haven't had an answer yet, so I don't know about level of service.)
Please update to JUNewsUltra v. 3.0.0!