Well this time I had issues. I included jQuery as instructed (using a Jumi module) but it still wouldn't work.
After downloading and installing the JB Library Plugin, it worked perfectly. It have a RocketTheme installed and have a pretty advanced site going on; but I was able to overcome my issue with this extra plugin. Just thought I'd mention this for others who might be having issues.
Thanks for the great plugin!
One suggestion I have is the ability to adjust the width of the tweet DIV. Currently it is set to 80%. I changed it to 100% manually via the CSS file to fit my site. Would have been nice to have been able to do that from within the plugin. Also, I changed the order of the module. I put the "follow me" link and bird icon at the top; followed by the actual tweets. Would have been nice to have an option to change that via the plugin page as well. That's all I can think of. Thanks!