This plugin sped my site up an impressive amount with very little work. When I updated to 2.5 though, all my mootool based effects died. Looking in the settings for the module I noticed that it was loading MooTools ver 1.3.0. I changed that to the latest version 1.4.1 and everything worked!
I've used this plugin for several months and it's one of the easiest to configure and use plugins I've tried. Recently though the Facebook buttons have disappeared and I can't get them to display any longer. Help!
Please specify the URL of your site with a problem in the comments on the support page and I will try to help you.