Menus, images, articles and all I need were migrated very well. On very few items I have had to change the alias but the migration log point out to this.
But there are 1 important thing that seems nobody exepct me does need or have checked this until now: The creation date of articles will be kept which is fine but the modify date changes to the date when you started the migration. So every modified date get lost.
For this I deduct 1 star. The second deducted star is for getting no support on this subject. I started my reques more than 57 houres from now and exepct the automatic copy of my request I did not hear anything.
So I guess I have to write a script to fix this and get my old modified date back what is very disapointing and take me a lot of time. On the home page you can read that they will do anything to help migrate your site but in my case they don't.
The issue with modified dates is now resolved. Both last modify author and date is now kept from 1.5.
The late respond was due to development and testing, and we neglected to keep you informed. That was mistake from our site.
The component helps you to keep your installation uptodate and provides a lot of security functions to lock out hackers.
You can test the Active Scanner with the help of the most online keyword density tools. If you have activated the option "Protect against DoS attacks" the tools often gets a forbidden message.
A nice feature is to add own files which will be monitored for changes too, not only the Joomla! core files.