And thankfully I did. Since it is really amazing job what it does - completely organized and error reported language structure for the whole site.. Finnally I saw where I had 'old' ini files and why they did not worked.. Thanks
Now I am not having only the profile completeness system for the CB but I have the good start to add and adjust the AUP rules for the 100% of profile.
To do that you should expand the list of approved column data types from CB (in the cbfield.php file). Then select all the cb fields in the module conf and in the mod_procomplete.php add the AUP rule for adding points if PERC = 100%...
Great and thanks!
I made a good choice!
System is so easy with powerful options from start. If you need any modifications and integration with other components it is so easy to implement (you just use standard AUP code where you want to put it and that's it).
Now I can play with my community as long as I want to - and it brings me back to the old times of fun and gaming :)