The Captcha is normally the very first extension I install on any Joomla! instance.
- Easy to install en configure
- One can change the reCaptcha Style
- Seamless intergration with Joomla! 1.6
- Protection on Registrion Form
- No protection on Contact Form
The reason that it is not currently supporting the contact form is that I recently discovered the contact form does not use the new JForm way of building forms, so fields are not that easily injected without hacking or overriding templates.
Instead of hacking around it, I am focusing my attention on rewriting the contact form to do so and once this is included in joomla the plugin will support it too.
I am sorry for the inconvenience
Other than that, I'm happy :)