If you are a freelance that works for third party websites development, maintenace or administration this component will help you to have all the projects, timmings & charges under control!!
- Note that no one will save you of 'template-override some default component forms, language-override some default definitions and even to fight more than once with the custom fields re-orgering, again and again but... At the end you will be very happy with the latest PRO version!!
- The best of all is that 'Davide' has a open ear for everyone an to every suggestion and he respond to every tip or question quicky and under a very professional manner. if you stuck or have a need for help no doubt he will provide you the answer or the right way where to look!
Thanks, Davide for this excellent component and keep up the good work,
ACL Manager not only gives a good interface through where edit your 'access permissions'...
NOW is adding ACL support by itself even to those wrongly updated components without ACL support integrated.
Even the help and quick answers received from Sander Potjer and his article: http://www.aclmanager.net/blog/general/31-how-to-add-basic-acl-support-to-your-extension deserves an additional 5 stars rating!!
Thanks a lot for all of that and keep-up the good work! :-)
Developer provided a patch guide to have 'Cookie Monter' working correctly.
Thanks 'Mustaq' for your patience & close support.
Thanks for taking the time to make a review, it is appreciated and it was a pleasure helping you get rid of that other jQuery lib.
Just to have the option to activate ECC+ at the LOGIN form, too should be very helpfull to stop the big amount of BOT frontend login attempts received daily (surely must be a good reason to not have this as an option seeing that the default CAPTCHA built-in Joomla 2.5 has not that option, too)... No doubt that to have that option at ECC+ on future releases should make the difference!
Thanks for providing it and keep-up the good work! Cheers!
Thank you for your review and feature request!
Even the provided well done PDF guide and all its detailed and valuable info. worth the cost paid for the Admin Tools Pro Subscription by far.
Thanks a lot for that and keep-up the good work and superb support!
- Needed some learning and training period till arrive to understand its concept and how works, to be able to change the way I'm currently offering my products / services... but finally worth every effort and of course, every cent I paid for the GOLD licence.
- I needed to integrate my old users to the new system linked to a license and 'Ratmil' created a new complementary component than performed the import users job in a breeze!... Awersome!
'Ratmil' thanks a lot for sharing this excellent component and again, thank you, thank you, thank you for your close support and patience answering my doubts & questions!
- Easy installation and Superb Tech. support (Thanks a lot for all... Helix).
Stops with no doubt many hacking atenmps and improving daily.
I am really happy to be your customer and affiliate for this excelent must have tool!.
Keep up the good work!.
Thank you all so much!!!
We will keep up the good works!! :D
I needed help from Projoom to meet my need to publish my affiliates banners (remote images) and their technical support works very hard to adjusted the module to meet my needs very quickly.
Thanks to all the Projoom team for their excellent work and post sales customer support.
Keep up the good work!
I heve requested a new feature to be included on future version ": Minimum amount allowed field" that you can see here: http://www.joomservices.com/forum?func=view&id=589&catid=9
Thanks and keep up the work to improve it!
Thanks for your nice review. The feature
"Minimum amount allowed field" is now available on the lastest version of the extension .