The only solution WAS paid extension from CB.
But, this module simplify the thing for free (well, let's donate when you earn profit from using this module)
As for the security vulnerability, IN ADDITION to utilizing the blacklist function, we can also put a .htaccess to disallow any file access from that particular upload folder.
Thanks for taking the time to review my extension!
The suggestion for .htaccess is very good and should be used if added security is required on the server!
For anyone using IIS here is an article that some other user sent me for .htaccess on IIS: http://forums.iis.net/p/1151878/1879997.aspx#1879997
* Option to notify the user about new PM
* Option to see list of user
* Option to pm person from his/her CB profile
* and may others
Further improvement might be done if:
* The message (to be sent) box is wider
* Shorter period to send the "forget me not" message e.g 7 days or even everyday
In the upcoming uddeIM 1.1 release captcha spam protection will be implemented.