2) I understand the free version must have a link, and I can respect that - but it's super intrusive! An image saying "GET PRO FOR $35" is smack dab on the video content. I guess I'm just accustomed to non-intrusive demo links, such as a link at the bottom of the module or component, not to mention not putting a price right on the thing, lol.
3) Lastly, using this extension as a "MODULE" will still take over the title of your website like the component, so now my homepage title is the title of whatever video is displaying.
Kind of annoying.
But what great functionality! I love it far more than I am annoyed by it. It can do so many things and the free version still allows you to customize a LOT.
Thank you for review.
1) Instead of Module Class Suffix we have "Custom Layout" and meanwhile you may access the module by id #YoutubeGalleryMainContainer1
where 1 is instance id.
2) Sorry for the link. Our marketing department forced me to do this way.
3) There is option called "Change Page Title" in theme settings, just set it to "Unchanged"
When I re-install them one by one normally they all work though. So it's definitely an issue with this component.
All in all, doesn't work. Checked forums for support, nothing on the issue, nor in the documentation.