Also on the negative list:
- you have to register and give a lot of private data away on the site of the developer
- doubtful 5 stars ratings from 1 review members...
1. We didn't receive your support tickets. Your Joomla may contain a lot of extensions.
We cannot determine the cause of the problem without your ticket to our support.
Please open support ticket and we will do our best to help you.
2. Visitors should fill in just three fields with visitors' private data on our registration page. Here are these fields:
First Name, Last Name and E-Mail.
We are sure that 3 fields are not "a lot of private data".
4. We always help our customers who open support ticket. And after that we ask our customers to add a review. That is why you can see a few members who have written just one review.
So, we would appreciate if you would open the support ticket. Despite the fact that you have given us just 1 star.
You can edit all meta data directly in the frontend. So even my customers can do it!
On one site I had some problems to save the entered data because I used an external SEF component. The support was first class, the solution is very easy: activate the compatibility mode.
Thank you very much for developing such a useful plugin!
Thank you very much for your review!