I installed the component shortly after trying a small plugin for embedding external code which didn't work. I didn't prge my cache before installing allvideoshare. When i finally activated a new video in this component my site got smashed. The cause was the little plugin from another manufaturer. I thought allvideoshare did that and asked for support help. They where working for two days on the issue with very friendly mails, installed a complete backup of my site on their server and finally identified that little bitchy plugin as the source of the problem. Gorgeous! My mistake - brilliant support!
The component works like a charm. Nothing else to say here!!! Get it!