2) It doesn't integrate with Joomla 2.5 permission system
3) The use of a dropdown instead of buttons in the front-end is not user friendly (and force to not hide that dropdown)
I suggest to not buy it for 21,15€ (20€ plus paypal fee that is charged to buyer), instead make a donation to better free alternatives, like PhocaGallery. Also there is no refound policy.
Last thing it lacks a support forum, you can only ask support request, so you cannot know if others have had your same problems.
Thank you for a review, Luke.
1. Manually (copy/paste) this is possible.
2. For the backend, I suppose. Because a component still operates on a non-mvc structure, but I did it for you individually and judging by your answer at the support center, you were very satisfied, and there is a contradiction. Strange...
3. A component has parameters for each option in the gallery, and you can disable the DropDown Menu with Options, if necessary.
"... Also there is no refound policy" -> Refund Policy: http://www.datso.fr/en/refund-policy.html
Forum does not exist, for security reasons.