This is the only option.. Run to place this, and any other ARI Soft extension into your cart! You will be glad you did. Thank you ARI Soft, you are amazing...
The extension will install properly but will not work. There appear to be way to many CSS conflicts, as the developer seems to have to deal with many of his clients to get it to work.
In my case the extension installed, videos loaded great but will not open in a lightbox. It goes to a page to display the video with no navigation. You have to hit the back button to get back to the website.
If I had a week to wait for the developer to get back to me to explain how to fix several problems that are not working, then I might have stayed with it.
Instead I'm back to the drawing board looking for a good non-flash video player. Unfortunately this is not it! Save your money, get a different app.
Secondly, as a rule, we respond to every single query posted on our forum, usually within 48 hours. When we anticipate delays in responding, we also post a notice to that effect on our forum.
Finally, we always advise our users to make sure that the standard version is working flawlessly before upgrading to the pro version. We can't emphasize enough that if the standard version doesn't work, the pro version will not work.
Finally, you are always entitled to a full refund.
IMHO Ecwid is simply the finest shopping cart out there. It is made by the same team that created X-cart, which I have used for 7 years.
Set up an account, add your products, copy and paste some widget code into your pages and your carts live!
Your store on your website can also be embedded into your Facebook page. Ecwid is a Software as a Service meaning you log into their website to control your website store AND your Facebook store from the same system. It's free up to 100 products.
I have used just about every shopping cart out there including all the Joomla carts like VirtueMart, etc. If you build websites or are simply looking for a great way to sell products on your website and or Facebook page, then look into Ecwid.
1. The component installed flawlessly AND installed and activated several plugins at the same time.
2. The documentation (which includes a video for each and every part) was letter perfect and technically on-point.
3. It gives you everything you need to create the absolute best looking contact page including; customizable templates, field creation, text or HTML messages, auto responders, thank you pages, automatic Feedback system, and so much more.
4. When my security settings were blocking the feedback system, Douglas responded and showed me where my problem was (which was my issue not the component). Amazingly he responded in less than 10 minutes to my post! (You rock Douglas)
Bottom line is: If you wish to create a Contact page that will do everything & anything you want, then buy this extension!
Thank you again Douglas for "raising the bar" in every way....
1. The developer has not returne3d (2) emails
2. The hack of SlideShowPro has several problems:
A. The multiple galleries do not work as it does not pick up & display new galleries/subdirectories.
B. There is no way to sort the order of galleries (I tried changing the subdirectory names to no avail).
C. This extension (hack) is very poorly written..on many levels.
Bottom line is I've wasted a week and the cost of SlideShowPro. Hopefully you won't!
1. i never receive mail from u, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
2.A no one tell me tha's problem & u can see the demo on my site
2.B you can sort images alphabet and inverse . there some unresolved prome with some character like /., , i m looking 4 a solution
Let me know