Since the Update to JCal3 things changed. The script stops after the maximum execution time, 120 seconds in this case, with 1.300 events imported. The latest version is incredible slow, and that's not the only bug.
Support is gentle but not helpful in any way. After 8 weeks I decided to change and use another component.
If you could try this component without paying the fee it would be ok, but I think you should be warned before you waste your money.
Hello and i'm sorry the product was not right for you.
In fact, we have recently rolled out a massive performance update. This is currently working very smoothly on http://events.joomla.org/
I hope you will give the latest version a try and see if it works for you.
Three things I would like to see in the next version:
Counting the characters of the page title; don't count the character of the keywords, but the keyword themselves; remember the input when I close the input box (I need to close it sometimes to read the top part of the page content).