Like many others, I had trouble with the file manager portion of the product. I was getting "Premature End of Script Files" or some such XML error. Research on the web-site revealed no solution. Research on Google led me to the solution, for me. It appears there are different line-endings in some parts of the code. Installing from a Windows box to a Linux box produced faulty files. As a last result, I installed from Windows to Windows, and then FTPed the files to the server. Almost all functions now work just fine.
Complaint: their web-site refuses to allow me to login. I have tried several times over several months to reset password, etc, to no avail. Actually, this seems to be a Joomla fault -- I've seen it myself on my site. If it were not for highly motivated users, many of mine would never get on and I would never know. THERE NEEDS TO BE A "CONTACT US" MENU ITEM on every web-site, so problems can be reported.
As I understand it both Safari & Opera are working hard to resolve some of their rich text editing support. Advancement needs to be addressed on both sides and so we presently claim 85% compatible with Safari & Opera. We are soon to release the latest Joomla! implementation of the FCK code, in which we will go as far as possible to address some of these compatibility issues for you. ****NOTE: Our ‘Contact Us’ form can be found under the 'Get involved!' menu item on our website. Would you be so kind to email us & I will look into why the system has banned you. Thanks & take care.