1) if flash player is not installed nothing shows, not even a message to state flasdh player is needed.
2) HTML is not formmated properly at all, having more than one sentance is a problem, it either flow once sentence into another or give you double spacing.
perfect if it's just a cachy one liner with a picture you want.
-Plugin installed nicely, looked like very professional front end install.
-Not possible to use the plugin with documentation available without extensive support from the vender. See: http://wiki.opensource-excellence.com/index.php?title=Documentation_-_OSE_Feature_Table#Software_Detail_Information as an example, believe me I tried.
-Table can only be viewed/selected on the front end via creating a menu link, has no article and any other support as far as I can see.
-even with the brought version you get a footer saying ‘Powered by OSE Feature Table™” with a link to their site, with no front end way to disable it.
-CSS and PHP knowledge is a must with this product assuming you can work out how to use it
-Products that are free and even half the price seems to be a better for instance ‘Magic Price Table’ which I found later, and will now look at getting.
Overall very disappoint with this product, it is misrepresented and devious in my view, I hope to be proved incorrect but …
Possibly you have posted this review before receving our replies for your support request in the ticket system. We have replied that, we can improve this product to do the following functions for you as you requested and release it in the next version:
1. Add the function to call the tables into the articles
2. Add the option for the admin to hide / show powered by lables in the frontend, so you can choose whether to show the table
3. We can add more color themes into it to fit your need.
This is a first release and there are many things we can improve the product, and we are very positive in improving it as long as clients request to. We will release a new version shortly to add the functions metioned above.