The Joomla! Extensions Directory ™

R0yk3

Reviews(2)
 
byR0yk3, August 6, 2014
Ticketmaster
This component works great and the support is also great. Why not perfect? nothing is perfect there are always things to improve. But so far the component does what is must do. it is not completely self explaining but with some help and the FAQ 99% of the issues are resolved, the other 1% are wishes and not issues.

One wish is more flexibility in the form. Now i have to change code. It works but it is tricky with updates..
Owner's reply

HI, thank you for reviewing! I would like to know which form you would like to edit? So I can see if it is possible to make more flexible. Regards Robert

byR0yk3, September 28, 2011
Social Media Wizard
Just plain and simple it does what is says. The word wizzard maybe suggests something with some steps. But it is just install and fil out.
I like it..
A super enhancement would be a inline popup of the page. But that is for the 10+