If you were able to remove the the text you have added in the Weather Condition: KWEATHER_LIGHT_SNOW
You would get more comments and more people downloading it and giving donations. I would if it was removed on the next upgrade.
Good job though, it looks and works perfectly other than this small blip.
Functionality: Perfect, wouldn't change a thing, loaded on 2.5 first time and has already picked up some missing meta data which is great.
Price: Overpriced in my opinion. If it was $39.99 I would consider it, but £49.99 for the PRO version is steep.
Styling: Perfect! Great layout and forward thinking development.
Keep up the good work.
I purchased a slideshow a year ago and the support was very slow. This has now completely changed and this is a very positive step in the company's evolution.
The Component purchased was very simple to install, and it was a joy to be able to get a response from their technical team within minutes and not days, like other developers.
If you are looking for a component gallery that is totally inspired and simple to use, which allows you to look totally professional and offers "you" the customer, a first class service. Stop thinking about buying it, and start doing it.
1. You click the download button and you can actually then click another button at the their site and download it without having to mess around with registration which in my mind is a complete waste of time.
2. Loaded straight off and no issues whatsoever and works with 4 different templates that I tested it on.
3. It is Beautiful
4. It is FREE
5. it will transform your website.
Thank you to the developer for making such wonderful modules. Have a virtual beer on me. :-)
This Component + the easy to understand video to watch is one of the best components on Joomla today. I'm always happy to test new things to add to my business website which make my life easier, and this is one of those things that does. Fantastic Job to the developer of the Component and the Plugin.
It loaded first time, installed perfectly on J2.5 and even added a very helpful ADMIN BAR inside the Joomla admin section........ and because I am a perfectionist I noticed one spelling mistake in the Joomla admin section. which read:
Admin Sesion Infinite
I think that needs to read: Admin Session Infinite
Tiny weeny mistake, nothing that glares out!
If you are thinking about downloading this. STOP THINKING AND START DOING. IT IS BRILLIANT.
THANK YOU! :-)
Thank you for review. You have very keen eyes.
The language issue you mentioned is already fixed in 1.0.6. You were probably trying 1.0.5.
Not any more.... This makes everything simple as life should be. I gotta take my HAT OFF to you guys and say it's worth every penny. I paid £10 which is not a great deal of money or such a superb component.
If you are looking at this and thinking.... Do I buy it... Don't I buy it? Stop thinking and start doing.
THANKS GUYS, THIS IS A LIFESAVER.
The only let down for me was the download section, when you pay by PAYPAL it sends you to the payment page which is in Dutch. Now most people will know where the buttons are for payment as they probably use paypal everyday, but what about those people who do not? This would put me off if I didn't use paypal all the time. (I'm surprised it's not been raised before.)
I paid for it by paypal got sent an email and could not download the file in winzip or winrar and I found this hugely frustrating!!!! GRRR.....
Robert got back to me straight away on a Saturday night and re-sent them to me in a winzip folder when he should of been down the pub.... So thanks.
Overall a great extension that is perfect in every way.
This is exactly the same.
A friend purchased this one and nearly smashed his keyboard after telling me about it. It's a real shame....
I won't EVER buy anything from this person again. Don't buy, steer clear.
Stuff that needs work: In the admin section for in Joomla backend for 2.5 the category menu items are very odd. If this Lead Management is for the Shipping industry or a Parcel company then fine, but it does not say this when you purchase it and their are spelling mistakes. I mean really simple fundamental ones which you should not get wrong. Like Remainder, should read REMINDER!
The menu service reads:
What the hell is Weightage? Handling? Picked? If I had known this was for shipping. I WOULD NOT OF PAID FOR IT. WHAT A CON!!!
You also cannot change it..... You can add customtext boxes but you cannot choose where they are put on the form. This is the 2nd component I have purchased from you now and both are poor.
If you are a Parcel company or shipping firm. Buy it! If you are not. ... DO NOT BUY!
We have clearly mentioned about this in our website. We request everybody to read the documentation properly before they purchase any of our extension. Please find my inline comments of each
The menu service reads:
Name : Name of the lead
Remainder : This will help to follow up the lead
Weightage : Weight-age of lead, You can call it as Low, Average, High etc
Status : Lead status
Email : Email address
Handling : Who handling this lead. Sales person name will display here.
Status History : All history of this lead. Admin can cross check with sales person. Whats happening
Picked : It means, Sales person started processsing the lead or not.
Files : Attachments...
Works very well in the demo, but then it falls over after purchase.
My first impression is a good one, but then after installing it the dream turns to a nightmare.
1. Great Registration Process, simple, elegant and no fuss with address, telephone and all that jazz. Email address and PAY and done. Perfect.
2. Installed first time and enabled Plugin, all good so far.....
3. Six really great styles to choose from and great colour choices :-)
Installed the first Testimonial as a dummy run before emailing all my clients to say "please come and give us a testimonial." Just as well I did.
1. When inputting the Testimonial you cannot add STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, this is a big let down as most my clients are local businesses who would like to add that.
2. The Avatar load up is fine, but I loaded the wrong image and I could not change it. The only way to remove the avatar was to remove the whole testimonial and start again. POINTLESS!
3. There is no DATE on the Testimonials to say when they left the Testimonial, another BIG let down.
4. The Video is also very strange. There is no text to show what you are supposed to do. I know how to add Youtube ETC, but many of the components at least have som text or a bubble box showing you what to do, but nothing....... Just bizarre.
It is a great little component, but it really needs a lot of work. I am very surprised by the other User comments and that no-one has raised this stuff before.
Anyway, looks good so far, but needs some major tweaks.
Thanks for your feedback :-)
All the features we have in our existing version. Which you mentioned in negative points. If you are facing any problem to find this feature, then you can contact our support team.also we are providing 24X6 ticket support and FREE Forum support. Please look at the support forum here http://www.jextn.com/joomla-onlineexam-component-support.
Please find my inline comments for your Negative points.
1. When inputting the Testimonial you cannot add STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, this is a big let down as most my clients are local businesses who would like to add that. ==> In the backend have the option to Show hide STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, You can see from here Components->Je Testimonial->Global settings.
2. The Avatar load up is fine, but I loaded the wrong image and I could not change it. The only way to remove the avatar was to remove the whole testimonial and start again. POINTLESS! ==> in backend have the option to edit the testimonial. There you can change the Avatar. No need to create new one.. You can see the edit option here Components->JE testimonial-> Edit
3. There is no DATE on the Testimonials to say when they left the Testimonial, another BIG let down. ==> The date we stored in the database, If you need you can display the dates in testimonial.
4. The Video is also very strange. There is no text to show what you are supposed to do. I know how to add Youtube ETC, but many of the components at least have som text or a bubble box showing you what to do, but nothing....... Just bizarre. ==> Here nothing is complex, You can directly put the youtube link..
We also mentioned in JED, If you need any help, then please contact us before writing review in JED.
"Please do not use this reviews to post support requests or bug reports. Please contact us using support menu in our website."
The Module does what it says, but it is a slow and painstaking process to add in all of the 10 images and descriptions. The Module does not even have an image attachment process in the Module for each image.
Loading up and Saving to Publish.
You Assign The Module Positions to the pages that you want which is normal and then click publish which is great... but then when you want to actually put in all 10 images directly to the MODULE you cannot.
You need to click the image and take the description for the web link to be live and put it into notepad or word or whatever you use...Do that 10 TIMES and then go back to the Module and put in a description for each one so that it links through.
What a NIGHTMARE...... and a complete waste of my time and MONEY. I would steer clear of this if you want something fast and easy to use... this is not it.
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
Looks nice on Black Box, but others don't really look very good as it only works on a white template.
I loaded it onto a red, white and black template and only 1 of the module position styles worked, so a bit of work is needed here.
This has great potential and if a few tweaks are done it could be fantastic.