This is exactly the same.
A friend purchased this one and nearly smashed his keyboard after telling me about it. It's a real shame....
I won't EVER buy anything from this person again. Don't buy, steer clear.
Stuff that needs work: In the admin section for in Joomla backend for 2.5 the category menu items are very odd. If this Lead Management is for the Shipping industry or a Parcel company then fine, but it does not say this when you purchase it and their are spelling mistakes. I mean really simple fundamental ones which you should not get wrong. Like Remainder, should read REMINDER!
The menu service reads:
What the hell is Weightage? Handling? Picked? If I had known this was for shipping. I WOULD NOT OF PAID FOR IT. WHAT A CON!!!
You also cannot change it..... You can add customtext boxes but you cannot choose where they are put on the form. This is the 2nd component I have purchased from you now and both are poor.
If you are a Parcel company or shipping firm. Buy it! If you are not. ... DO NOT BUY!
We have clearly mentioned about this in our website. We request everybody to read the documentation properly before they purchase any of our extension. Please find my inline comments of each
The menu service reads:
Name : Name of the lead
Remainder : This will help to follow up the lead
Weightage : Weight-age of lead, You can call it as Low, Average, High etc
Status : Lead status
Email : Email address
Handling : Who handling this lead. Sales person name will display here.
Status History : All history of this lead. Admin can cross check with sales person. Whats happening
Picked : It means, Sales person started processsing the lead or not.
Files : Attachments...
Works very well in the demo, but then it falls over after purchase.
My first impression is a good one, but then after installing it the dream turns to a nightmare.
1. Great Registration Process, simple, elegant and no fuss with address, telephone and all that jazz. Email address and PAY and done. Perfect.
2. Installed first time and enabled Plugin, all good so far.....
3. Six really great styles to choose from and great colour choices :-)
Installed the first Testimonial as a dummy run before emailing all my clients to say "please come and give us a testimonial." Just as well I did.
1. When inputting the Testimonial you cannot add STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, this is a big let down as most my clients are local businesses who would like to add that.
2. The Avatar load up is fine, but I loaded the wrong image and I could not change it. The only way to remove the avatar was to remove the whole testimonial and start again. POINTLESS!
3. There is no DATE on the Testimonials to say when they left the Testimonial, another BIG let down.
4. The Video is also very strange. There is no text to show what you are supposed to do. I know how to add Youtube ETC, but many of the components at least have som text or a bubble box showing you what to do, but nothing....... Just bizarre.
It is a great little component, but it really needs a lot of work. I am very surprised by the other User comments and that no-one has raised this stuff before.
Anyway, looks good so far, but needs some major tweaks.
Thanks for your feedback :-)
All the features we have in our existing version. Which you mentioned in negative points. If you are facing any problem to find this feature, then you can contact our support team.also we are providing 24X6 ticket support and FREE Forum support. Please look at the support forum here http://www.jextn.com/joomla-onlineexam-component-support.
Please find my inline comments for your Negative points.
1. When inputting the Testimonial you cannot add STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, this is a big let down as most my clients are local businesses who would like to add that. ==> In the backend have the option to Show hide STATE or COUNTY, only City and Country, You can see from here Components->Je Testimonial->Global settings.
2. The Avatar load up is fine, but I loaded the wrong image and I could not change it. The only way to remove the avatar was to remove the whole testimonial and start again. POINTLESS! ==> in backend have the option to edit the testimonial. There you can change the Avatar. No need to create new one.. You can see the edit option here Components->JE testimonial-> Edit
3. There is no DATE on the Testimonials to say when they left the Testimonial, another BIG let down. ==> The date we stored in the database, If you need you can display the dates in testimonial.
4. The Video is also very strange. There is no text to show what you are supposed to do. I know how to add Youtube ETC, but many of the components at least have som text or a bubble box showing you what to do, but nothing....... Just bizarre. ==> Here nothing is complex, You can directly put the youtube link..
We also mentioned in JED, If you need any help, then please contact us before writing review in JED.
"Please do not use this reviews to post support requests or bug reports. Please contact us using support menu in our website."
The Module does what it says, but it is a slow and painstaking process to add in all of the 10 images and descriptions. The Module does not even have an image attachment process in the Module for each image.
Loading up and Saving to Publish.
You Assign The Module Positions to the pages that you want which is normal and then click publish which is great... but then when you want to actually put in all 10 images directly to the MODULE you cannot.
You need to click the image and take the description for the web link to be live and put it into notepad or word or whatever you use...Do that 10 TIMES and then go back to the Module and put in a description for each one so that it links through.
What a NIGHTMARE...... and a complete waste of my time and MONEY. I would steer clear of this if you want something fast and easy to use... this is not it.
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
Looks nice on Black Box, but others don't really look very good as it only works on a white template.
I loaded it onto a red, white and black template and only 1 of the module position styles worked, so a bit of work is needed here.
This has great potential and if a few tweaks are done it could be fantastic.
It would be nice to see this resolved before I can add it to other sites. Also you are unable to change the size of the clock and the colours which is also strange.
Other than that, it is nice.
I stumbled across this whilst looking for a different map Com, Mod or plugin and used yours instead. It is also a big bonus not having to go search for the API key process which saves time and future updating.
I especially like the Marketing Campaigns, Contacts, Webmail, Calendar and Documents as this allows us to target our potential clients and new customers with E-Shots and other media.
The settings tab is simple to use for anyone from beginner to expert. I take my hat off to the developers of this CRM as it is invaluable for business.
The Support process on the CRM allows you to fine tune every aspect of the program - from Trouble Tickets to FAQ and over to Milestones. We changed trouble tickets to "Raise a Ticket" and found the whole process very easy.
The Analytics is very simple, nothing special, but it does the job of keeping tabs on what you are doing through the day by giving you a dashboard everytime you login.
Unbelievable!! It is the most comprehensive bundle out there and you should be clicking the Download button without even thinking too much about it.
You will NOT regret it… I’m lost for words which is hard for me!
You install it to J1.7 and off you go, you make an article form and once you have the basics, you go to tagging which normally you have to remember all the keywords in your website yourself, but no it does it for you. It is a no brainer.
The ratings and review process is also a godsend and thanks to you it is perfect.
One small bug to me though, is the process of not being able to copy and paste from articles in word or wherever to inside the K2 article process which is really annoying, but other than that it is perfection.
Thank You guys.
The support page on their website when I clicked with an issue said 48 hours wait, and I was thinking, another basic website window on a thurday afternoon means I wont get support till gone Monday, but then something amazing happened. 8 minutes later, yes I counted every minute as I am a sad web developer.. LOL and there was Chris on Teamviewer with all the answers. WOW... FANTASTIC SUPPORT.
WELL DONE TO ALL AT LIVE SUPPORT CHAT - YOU DO US PROUD.
Really great work has been done here. I don't always have time to play a full game and 20mins of brain churning instead is perfect for my busy schedule. You should give yourself a pat of the back. It's the best Module for a Board game ever!
Thank you. I have loaded it into two sites already and I know I will use it daily. NICE WORK.
Works Perfectly in Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera
I'm glad you like it, and thank you for the nice review, however, in the interests of only giving credit where it is due, I feel I must point out that I did not write the actual puzzles themselves nor the engine that displays the chess board and allows the puzzle to be played out. All I did was wrap up the 3rd party services (from Shredder, Gameknot, and ChessGames.com) in a Joomla module, with some parameters to control what gets shown. Still, I think it is useful to have, especially if, like me, you run a website for a chess club!
Would be nice if you could have a search box like YELL with two boxes, as I have a client who is in need of a two box search button like below.
Searching for... Plumber, builder etc
Find it in... City, County, Postcode
Do you do anything like this?
This one is really great! THANK YOU!