I did some research, I've tried so stuff but nothing was able to solve this.
I wrote a message in the Forum and get an answer some hours later. We discussed my issue by email and finally the support team took access on my Joomla backend as SuperAdmin to fix this... Finally they went to the conclusion that their plugin was in conflict with a J. script of my template !
They fixed the plugin according to this, re-installed it on my website and resend to me the new version by email.
I've never seen such a great support on an Joomla extension... really ! I'm glad I've paid for this : thanks !
The module can’t be easier to install and setup.
It works perfectly.
Just not that the map name should contain no space or the map won't be displayed.
I had the issue and the support was extremely reactive by email (1 hour) to send me the solution.
Congratulations for this and Thanks a lot !