It takes you five minutes to:
- select the type of twitter feed to include an individual profile (ex. twitter.cm/cnn) or a general/list search; everything covered here.
- same on the design part, change sizes, colors, make it "transparent", etc.
- displayed texts, headers, details ... all editable, turn on/off.
- not enough? Click "Advanced settings"
It's free, no backlink, one minute installation, clean and easy configuration, Joomla 3 ready, ... if you are looking for a Twitter module, click "Download" ;)
Thank you Ed Hathaway!
Yatko, Thank you so very kindly for your kind comments and rating. It's comments like yours (and others) that make designing non-commercial extensions all worth while!
- easy to use, almost everything is included (read the documentation and the forum! ... we found features we needed, even after one month while we were about to code it)
- stable, fast and looks amazing on every design
- frequent upgrades and fast/friendly/professional support
- the software is extremely flexible if you learn how to set up and use Profiles (important!)
One of the websites took several hours to create, sort and publish a gallery structure with subcategories, now it took about five minutes. This is what made me write this review.
iGallery saves us at least two hours per day. Thank you!
There is a considerable gap between iProperty and the second competitor on the "Best Real Estate component for Joomla!" toplist ...