I created a support ticket about a month ago saying I configured the extension as outlined in the instructions but invite was only working for Gmail & Facebook and so far I haven't received any help whatsoever!
I outlined in great detail what the errors were but just got a couple of replies saying maybe I didn't configure it yet.
Being a Joomla! extensions developer myself, I think this is absolutely disgusting! It just shows my support ticket wasn't even read as I did state I had set everything up following the instructions carefully and even mentioned the large number of other unhappy customers with the same problems I've found during my search for a solution.
The majority of my users have Hotmail/Live email addresses and in my target market Twitter is used a whole lot more than Facebook so if I don't get some proper support soon this has just been a waste of $80...
Please check back for replies to your ticket. We try to respond to all tickets within 2 working days.