By the way, I think the backend testimonials list should be more neat, without showing picture and extra information directly on the list, these info should be displayed on the detail page, not on the list.
Anyway, as a free software, this is an excellent extension for Joomla. I like it.
checkout the new release! it's amazing!! it works with jQuery, mootools and bootstrap.
you can use it on frontend / backend / BOTH
The support is even worse! I posted a feature request a long time ago on their forum but never responded by the developers, let alone they never implemented it.
The CKeditor team just ruined the good image of this editor in my mind. I am going to give up and turn to other options.
Actually, it's not an issue. You should have configured the "Stretch Mode" to "Original" in Players menu. Just make it to "Uniform / Fill" as the solution. Please contact our support team for further queries.
Thanks & Regards,
1. new option of "only registered users can submit" : guests can see the testimonials list and the submit button, but after click on this button, they will be asked to login.
2. new feature of "video testimonial by inserting embed code (free code)", this can extend the video providers to any online 3rd party video source, not only limited to Youtube.
At last, hope the authors will make a new version for Joomla 2.5 soon. Thanks.
We're glad you like NinjaMonials.
Thanks for the feedback. I especially like your second feature request.
We will not be adding new features to the Joomla 1.5 version, but will consider adding those features to the Joomla 2.5 version that we hope to release in the next 30 days.
Thanks for the review :)
There are about 1000 (and more) images slider, are all of them EXPECT 1 are waste of time?
Well, the first method works fine so I give 4 stars here. Hope the author will improve it better.
Here for "manual input": http://www.imageupload.org/getfile.php?id=66431&a=7ccec360821eb100a98d8bf653b788ed&t=4dfdc346&o=A569068EC280587EA80B5462D9255B823021670DDDDC216AC8DCDDF5487D013055A4690392&n=jv-slideshow.jpg&i=1
But, it only loads the default mod_login, user can not choose his own login module. If I use CB, you know, the default login module can't have CB registration link, so I must use mod_cblogin now. In this case, this plugin will not be able to load mod_cblogin.
Hope there will be a new option to choose login module (by ID or list selection, not position).
thanks for your review.
Before helping you I ignore the existance of Community Builder. Shame on me! Now I will study it and I'll surely implement the CB Login in the future version of HOT Login.
This is a great idea to create internal links. However, I am thinking of another better usage: I can use it to turn the article system into a Wiki.
Two things need to be improved:
1. If I enabled "auto create link", then, on the "submit article" form, the "title" should be automatically filled (or just hidden to prevent manual input), because the Article Title HAD been specified in the syntax code.
2. If I disable "auto create link" feature, the text is showing up as Bold style. However, I think they should be just plain text.
2. Why should the user input the path and URL for CAPTCHA? I think the CAPTCHA should work out-of-box! Could you please use relative path for it and then you can hide this parameter by using /cache folder by default?
3. The language selector should have an option to detect site language setting or the client browser language.
4. Fields labels should be translatable in language file, NOT to manually set in parameters.
Not sure what is meant by #1. As for #2, it was a conscious decision not to have the module create a CAPTCHA directory. It's too dangerous to have the module write files to some arbitrary place on the host web server! Much better to let the administrator make a conscious decision where to create the CAPTCHAs. The latest version displays an error message with a "suggested" CAPTCHA directory and URL. As for #3 and #4 I agree with baijianpeng. You will note that it is on my "todo list". I most likely won't get to it in the version for Joomla 1.5, but will add that capability in when the version for Joomla 1.6 is released (most likely not until January of 2011).