The support is even worse! I posted a feature request a long time ago on their forum but never responded by the developers, let alone they never implemented it.
The CKeditor team just ruined the good image of this editor in my mind. I am going to give up and turn to other options.
Actually, it's not an issue. You should have configured the "Stretch Mode" to "Original" in Players menu. Just make it to "Uniform / Fill" as the solution. Please contact our support team for further queries.
Thanks & Regards,
The developer of this module is very active, after I requested several new features on his forum, he quickly responsed and improved this module. That is great!
Hi baijianpeng, Of course you can hide the "other articles". You just need to make sure the sum of Number of Columns x Number of Rows = Number of Articles
Simple as that :)
Regarding the Readmore button, I'm not really sure what exactly do you want, but if you need assistance feel free to post a question at our website forum. Thanks!
1. new option of "only registered users can submit" : guests can see the testimonials list and the submit button, but after click on this button, they will be asked to login.
2. new feature of "video testimonial by inserting embed code (free code)", this can extend the video providers to any online 3rd party video source, not only limited to Youtube.
At last, hope the authors will make a new version for Joomla 2.5 soon. Thanks.
We're glad you like NinjaMonials.
Thanks for the feedback. I especially like your second feature request.
We will not be adding new features to the Joomla 1.5 version, but will consider adding those features to the Joomla 2.5 version that we hope to release in the next 30 days.
Thanks for the review :)
There are about 1000 (and more) images slider, are all of them EXPECT 1 are waste of time?
Well, the first method works fine so I give 4 stars here. Hope the author will improve it better.
Here for "manual input": http://www.imageupload.org/getfile.php?id=66431&a=7ccec360821eb100a98d8bf653b788ed&t=4dfdc346&o=A569068EC280587EA80B5462D9255B823021670DDDDC216AC8DCDDF5487D013055A4690392&n=jv-slideshow.jpg&i=1
I also want to translate those navigation strings, like "previous group" and "full screen", etc. Hope you will add those strings into the language file.
When testing it, at first I can't understand why there is a big Green S symbol in the center of the image, then I realized that it is like "copyright link" for free versions. Hope you can add some tooltip to that S symbol like "pay $5 to remove this".
Anyway, this is a good gallery plugin.
Ok, i'll implemented ToolBar lables traslation in next version
This is a great idea to create internal links. However, I am thinking of another better usage: I can use it to turn the article system into a Wiki.
Two things need to be improved:
1. If I enabled "auto create link", then, on the "submit article" form, the "title" should be automatically filled (or just hidden to prevent manual input), because the Article Title HAD been specified in the syntax code.
2. If I disable "auto create link" feature, the text is showing up as Bold style. However, I think they should be just plain text.
2. Why should the user input the path and URL for CAPTCHA? I think the CAPTCHA should work out-of-box! Could you please use relative path for it and then you can hide this parameter by using /cache folder by default?
3. The language selector should have an option to detect site language setting or the client browser language.
4. Fields labels should be translatable in language file, NOT to manually set in parameters.
Not sure what is meant by #1. As for #2, it was a conscious decision not to have the module create a CAPTCHA directory. It's too dangerous to have the module write files to some arbitrary place on the host web server! Much better to let the administrator make a conscious decision where to create the CAPTCHAs. The latest version displays an error message with a "suggested" CAPTCHA directory and URL. As for #3 and #4 I agree with baijianpeng. You will note that it is on my "todo list". I most likely won't get to it in the version for Joomla 1.5, but will add that capability in when the version for Joomla 1.6 is released (most likely not until January of 2011).