It was simple to configure the overall settings, but detailed ad display configuration falls well short of acceptable. I was forced to edit the database entries directly (after a quick examination of the source code).
Ad image uploading fails for .png files, so I found I was limited to .jpg images. Once this was identified, though, there was little issue with the fault.
Additional effort needs to be applied to the modules and their CSS based formatting. It was difficult to identify where the CSS code was stored and there was no facility for modifying the styles or style suffix through the administrator's backend.
Apart from these problems, I have been impressed with the potential for Community Builder integration, which I have not yet tested, as well as the overall ease of use. In fact, despite the current flaws, I have deployed AdsManager on a production commercial site to user praise.
Kudos to the developer and I look forward to all updates.