If you want to have different contents for different languages, this is not a solution.
I've read the documentation, how to make different content for different languages, but it simply not worked.
I have on my site english, romanian, turkish, kurdish.
I have done Sections for all languages.
let them be romanian, english, kurdish, turkish.
In these sections I've added categories for all articles, novels, poems and so on.
I have done a menu item in the main menu and made it of section layout type.
I've linked this menu in original of english section.
After I have gone in the translation and translated this menu item in other languages and chanded its section to the coresponding one.
This are the steps from the documentation.
All things all right.
I've runned the site, The interface comes up in english, i've changed the language
the content from the first page comes out in the other language let say romanian.
After this I've clicked on the menu item i've created and the section "romanian" come up with is categories.
Very well. at this step, I've changed the language back in english.
All the content changed the language, but the section displayed was the same "romanian" section with articles in Romanian.
I've expected that the content will be changed it self and the section displayed will be english.
Also the lac of the filtering by language the interface is very bad.
Because if you have a menu in english and you don't want it to be displayed in german, you have no chance, but change your template and add for every language an if else, or to try to do sort of conventions to automaticaly filter elements.