1) The ability to align a gallery that is placed into an article (ie center, left, right).
2) Somewhere to get support like a forum or ticketing system (there might be one but I couldn't find it).
3) Clearer documentation in English. The instructions (while correct) are a little muddled/messy. Could use some clarity.
4) A global "Google+ User ID" setting so I don't have to keep putting in my number every time I want to insert a new gallery.
5) Some other system to manage galleries that are only used within articles other than having to create a false menu items. It works... but it's a little messy.
Apart from that I have found it to deliver on everything that it has promised. Good job guys.
I have to say though that I am extremely happy with both the extension and the support that I have thus received (as I had a few questions and posted them on the forums -received answers within hours).
There is loads of options, ways to present stuff and customization that you can do IF YOU WANT... or you can just use their settings to keep it easy.
Great work guys.
Turns out I just didn't read up on it properly... there is a very simple and straight-forward form builder that is still highly customizable... my form got done in about 15 minutes (its a big form) and I couldn't be happier.
Having used 2 other similar extensions I can say that this on is totally worth the money.
Oh and I had some support issues which were replied to in under 24 hours. Thanks very much.
You can enable and disable HEAPS of options to craft this gallery category exactly as you want it. Very nice. Don't be scared to give it a try. The back-end is pretty easy to understand and there are heaps of options for uploading (single, bulk, ftp... etc).
I was looking for something fairly simple, at first I thought this would be too complex -but I am very happy with it and recommend it to anyone.
Only thing I have yet to do is figure a way to have a menu link that will open just a single category instead of going to the categories view list (as I only use one category) -worked something out using a "External Link" to the page. Perhaps this could be added later.