1. read the documentation in minutes,
2. install the component and the plugin,
3. set the component parameters,
4. insert 1 line of code from the documentation into the given component's code, and that's all, it just works as expected!
- very low price
- no need for anything else, only this ext. and the goods to sell
- very simple to use for site admins and customers too
- detailed documentation and quick answers for questions in email
- I had some technical problems on my server - I have sent access to my site's backend for the developer so he solved the problem on behalf of me
So I can advise this ext. for everybody who want sell goods with PayPal!
A reflection: the nice box-shadow of the images doesn't work in IE's. Maybe this little shortage could be fixed by using the trick that can be found at http://css3pie.com/. (I didn't try that yet with ARI Slick Gallery, but I think it can be implemented.)