For the small fee charged I can highly recommend it, wish I'd found it first rather than the rubbish ones (yes plural) our clients have been using.
We used this extension of several years now and recently we've updated to the version for Joomla! 2.5 without a hitch.
Douglas has even gone out of his way to add features that made our lives easier! There are not many commercial extensions where you post a feature request one day and get updated files by email the next morning - that's what I call service :D
Not much more you could ask really.
Of course read the documentation before you start - as always it will make you life easier.
2. There is sufficient documentation to get it working quickly.
3. It's updated regularly (at least in our experience).
4. There are a large range of options - it is worth spending the time to understand what they are and how they affect the display of these share buttons.
5. Consider donating to the developer - we just did!
We have used this plugin on several websites and for our non-technical clients it's made their life very easy.
- it's easy to install and setup.
- admin users don't have any problem getting used to it
- it works.
We recommend it to all our clients, it's amazing the number of new clients that come to us that haven't done anything in the way of security. This is the simplest first step that costs less than a couple cups of good coffee.