1) Does what they say.
2) Easy to configure instructions in their Site.
3) Analytic showing how many logged in from which site?
1) Every time site loads, their app loads, sometimes it shows "problem loading page" in small box, only in the module position selected for this extension.
2) The boxes for Username n password wont appear exactly one below the other.it makes your site look ugly. it forces you to use joomla login module.
3) If you use this module with Joomla login module, u will see 2 log out buttons in your site.
4) There are no options at all in this module, not even module class suffix.
5) There are only two types of icon set to choose for social icons.
6) There is no forum in their site. Not a con but still it would have helped to discuss similar problems n configuring issues.
Thanks for your review. Please see our comments below:
1, 2 & 3. No one has reported these issues. Could you please provide more details so that we can investigate and resolve them for you? Depending on the Joomla Theme that you are using, it may require extra configuration but these issues should not be due to LoginRadius SaaS. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. As this module provides the Social Login functionality through our SaaS (Software as a Service) which runs on the cloud, the LoginRadius service is maintained from our end. However, we will add more customization options for our clients when we come out of private beta and become public.
5. We have added 5 icon sets and 5 login designs. Please see them in your LoginRadius account.
6. Yes, it is a good suggestion and we will be releasing the forum soon. We also offer 24/7 support so if you require any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com and our engineering team will respond immediately.